- My loving husband who likes to snuggle on the couch with me and watch tv; and who is excited to take me out on a date this weekend; who I cannot imagine being without.
- My friends, near and far, who have endured my pain with me; who have read my angry and sad words; who have watched and listened to me cry; who have hugged me; who have laughed with me; who have sent thoughtful gifts and encouraging messages; who have lifted me up when I felt like I could never get up again.
- Modern medicine and the invention of anti-depressants, without which I would still be lying in bed crying; without which I would still be screaming at my children; without which I would be just a rotten person to be around.
Getting through life with depression and 3 little kiddos running around.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Grateful
Today I am feeling especially grateful for:
Labels:
gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment